- Entrants will be entered into a prize draw and the winner will be selected by a panel of judges at Bluebella.
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event a prize should become unavailable, Bluebella reserves the right to substitute for an alternative prize.
- Bluebella Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
Who Can Enter?
- This draw is open to everyone excluding employees or agents of Bluebella and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- Entrants must be 18 years and over.
- No purchase is necessary and entry is free.
- The competition starts at 09:00am (GMT) on Friday the 11th November 2022 and runs until 9am on Monday 5th December.
Method of Entry:
- Entry is via opting in to our newsletter on Facebook/Instagram or via a pop-up on bluebella.us
- Bluebella will select the winner on the 6th December 2022.
- Bluebella will contact the winner via the email address provided, within five days. The successful winner’s name may appear on www.bluebella.com and by entering this competition, you consent to Bluebella revealing your name as the successful winner of the prize and the reason why you wished to receive the gift.
- The winners must claim their prize within 2 weeks of notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Bluebella reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant.
- Please note the prize cannot be selected from Bluebella.com. Delivery of the prize will be organised by Bluebella to the successful entrant.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to your name and entry message to be published on Bluebella digital channels.
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- Entry is not permitted for employees (and their families) of Bluebella, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- Entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of false details or misuse of the intention of the competition will result in disqualification at Bluebella's discretion.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated and are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions where applicable.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Bluebella relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random; or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s) where applicable or requested.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is Bluebella unless specified within the promotional material.
- The Voucher is valid for a maximum of 12 months from issue.
- The winners’ names are available on request in accordance with the CAP Code.
- This competition is governed by English law.
The Promoter is Bluebella Limited, Brickfields, Unit 201, 37 Cremer Street, Hoxton, London, E2 8HD
More details on the Bluebella terms and conditions and data protection can be found here.